Mobile app Client Type : Global Manufacturing Services Company 1 iOS Android
MES-CRM is a mobile app used by organization Sales representatives to manage the organization’. client contacts which will sync from Office 365 account or manual entry or contacts assigned by Admin which will sync with Sales Rep user account so that Sales representative will contact client and discuss about client requirements. Using this App Sales rep have the option to track the status of client discussions & project details by the options provided in the App like Contacts, Prospect and Opportunity. App also able to sync newly added client contacts manually in the App to Office 365 and Organization Database.
Client approached SimTek to develop an app for globalizing & managing client contacts from Office 365 account and for assigning those contact details to sales representatives so that they will communicate with client and gets projects from organization’s clients. Client also wish to store all the conversation with client as notes in the App. App should also sync manually added contacts in the App into Office 365 and Organization Database.
SimTek developed a user friendly App to help organization Sales representatives to manage their own contacts and also maintaining their activities during Prospect, Opportunity and Project.
Salient Features of the App
- App is integrated with Office 365 to sync contacts
- Contacts added in the App manually will sync with Office 365 and Database
- Using App user can manage their contacts
- Any modifications done by Admin in portal will sync with App
- Using this App Sales representative can track client conversation history and can manage project status like Open or Close
The app was very well received by the organization and it helped them to track their client contacts very easily. This is not only saving time for them but also managing contacts quickly.
ltox App Development
Mobile app | Client Type : SMB | iOS ( ipad )
iTox is a mobile app developed to help Doctors record medications given to their patients for future reference.
Client approached SimTek to develop an iPad app for Doctors to save their patient records. The app should be able to identify muscles on face & neck and retrieve the value of medicine injected into the muscle.
SimTek developed a user friendly medication app on ipad to help doctors record their patients medical history.
Salient Features of the App
- Enter multiple locations on a single muscle.
- Doctor can view the existing patient record details like medication procedure and by selecting muscle position identifies the value of medicine injected on muscle.
- Doctor can print or email records from the app.
The app was very well received by doctors and they are able to quickly retrieve the records of proce-dures done for a particular patient. This is not only saving time for them but also making them stand unique in health industry.